Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
with ghost claw
Swiveling Blaster seat
Front of Box NotesEdit
(Left) Swiveling Blaster Seat
(Right) Reels in Ghost With Ghost Claw! (Ghost Included)
Back of Box InstructionsEdit
1. Gunner seat swivels and GhostBlasters rotate to shoot in any direction.
2. Gunner seat stores inside for undercover work.
3. Move the Ecto-1A forward and reel the ghost in. (Ghost included)
Description from Action Toy Guide
Get ready to roll on your own ghostly adventures with the Ecto-1. Hero figures sold separately.
- Was re-released as "Ecto-1A" with new decals around the time Ghostbusters II was released.
- The Blaster seat makes a cameo on a special sketch cover of Ghostbusters #9
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #17, the Ecto-1 made by Kenner makes a non-canon cameo on top of the footlockers.
- Ecto-Containment.com »Kenner »Vehicles »Ecto-1 page which has instructions for the Ecto-1 toy.