Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
with Stun Bombs (2)
and Flyer Ghost
Front of Box NotesEdit
Capture ghost with Grabbing Claw! (Flyer Ghost Included.)
Back of Box InstructionsEdit
Titled: "The Real Ghostbusters" Air Adventure
1. The Real Ghostbusters Heroes climb out on the Ecto-Bomber wings ready for another fun adventure. It's Egon's turn to pilot, but any hero can man the cockpit.
2. Spin the propeller and race the Ecto-Bomber down the runway for a smooth take off.
3. Look out! Ghosts attacking! Zap'em with the Zapper Gun!
4. It's the tricky Flyer Ghost hanging on the wing! Where'd he go?
5. Oh no! More ghosts! Press down on the top of the bombs, showing through the wing, to release the stun bombs.
6. Quick! Press the side button to grab'em with the giant grabber claws. Got him! Back to headquarters to lock him up!
Description from Action Toy Guide
The Real Ghostbusters heroes can now fly in their new Ecto-Bomber vehicle to seek ghosts. Fire Ecto-Bombs on ghosts. Capture and hold them in the grabbing claw or Ghost Trap below. Any of The Real Ghostbusters heroes can "pilot" the Ecto-Bomber or wing walk. Comes with companion ghost. Figures not included.
- In the illustration image (and photo on sides other than the back) it shows: Power Pack Hero Figure: Janine Melnitz and Power Pack Hero Figure: Egon Spengler.
- Illustration also has a unknown orange ghost not noted and doesn't appear based on any toys or cartoon based elements.
- Photos on the back of the box show: Power Pack Hero Figure: Louis Tully, Power Pack Hero Figure: Peter Venkman, and Power Pack Hero Figure: Egon Spengler.
- This was the last vehicle to be released in the Kenner line.