Arbutus Place Rest Home is a home for senior citizens on Long Island.
About a week after the Ghostbusters trapped the Hungry Manitou, the ghost of Old Lady Myrtle manifested in the Arbutus Place Rest Home. The manager called in the Ghostbusters when she displayed hostility. At 11:44 am, Egon Spengler and Winston Zeddemore made contact with Myrtle in the western wing. While Egon and Winston struggled to keep Dinah the Cat confined, Ray Stantz and Peter Venkman trapped Myrtle (which dissipated Dinah).
- In Issue #8, there are several easter eggs throughout the rest home
- On page tne, the three Ghost Actors from "Lights! Camera! Haunting!" are among the senior citizens waiting outside the rest home and a portrait of Charles Foster Hearse from "Ghostbuster of the Year" hangs in a hallway. Past Charles is the portrait of the woman from "Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood" who becomes demonic behind Winston's back. Peter walks near the Painting of the Trustees from Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Realistic Versions). Behind Ray is a portrait of the Hotel Boudreaux from "Play Them Ragtime Boos"
- On page two, the door knocker of the Doomsday Door from "Knock, Knock" sans nose ring appears on one of the doors. A portrait of the melting clock dimension from "The Cabinet of Calamari" hangs in the hallway
- On page three, on the mantle lies the Stone Angel Head from Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Realistic Versions). Also on the mantle is the Statue of Liberty torch lamp seen in Peter's apartment during Ghostbusters II. On the last panel is the Whistling Bust of Mausch from Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Realistic Versions)
- On page seven, the guestbook is turned to a page with the infamous bad English text that you see at the end of the Ghostbusters NES video game.