The Bone Dragon is a skeletal construct tasked generating the 15 Flaming Circles for Gu Mo.
When Gu Mo regained The Dragon's Eyes gems, he formed his minions into one entity, the Bone Dragon. He placed the gems in its eye sockets and they surfaced up to Chinatown. The dragon began forming 15 Flaming Circles from ecto charged light waves to render Gu Mo unstoppable.  The Ghostbusters adjusted their Particle Throwers to a setting of 13.5 Gigacycles, just out of phase with the rings, and blasted the dragon. They focused on the gems and nullified its power.   The dragon disintegrated and the Flaming Circles dissipated. Once Gu Mo was trapped, the bones returned to the bodies they were taken from.
The Bone Dragon has the power of flight and can manipulate waves of light to form flaming circles.
- On page 13 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #3, hanging in front of "The Dragon's Eyes" appears to be the Bone Dragon.
- On page 14 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #3, a store sign on the left references the Bone Dragon.
- ↑ Egon Spengler (1997). Extreme Ghostbusters- Eyes of a Dragon (1997) (DVD ts. 17:02-17:07). Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Egon says: "I believe they enable him to create the rings by manipulating waves of ecto charged green visible light."
- ↑ Kylie Griffin (1997). Extreme Ghostbusters- Eyes of a Dragon (1997) (DVD ts. 17:08-17:17). Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Kylie says: "Are you saying that if we set our Proton Streams a half cycle out of phase with his light waves, the two will cancel each other out, shutting off his powers?"
- ↑ Egon Spengler (1997). Extreme Ghostbusters- Eyes of a Dragon (1997) (DVD ts. 17:42-17:51). Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Egon says: "Set your Proton Packs to fire at 13.5 Gigacycles. That should nullify the power of the gems and prevent him from creating anymore of those rings."