Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brent Mitchell  is police officer stationed at the 120th precinct of New York City.
Brent Mitchell was involved in an investigation of a Staten Island couple who had a supernatural encounter. When it was determined Karen Pearson lost her eye under bizarre circumstances, had no nerves severed, and there were no signs of forced entry into the Pearson's home, Mitchell tried to call the Ghostbusters but their phones were disconnected. He went in person to the Firehouse and asked them if they had some time to look at photographs. As they looked over photos taken of Karen, Mitchell asked them if they could look into the case. Soon enough, the Ghostbusters went to the Pearson house. Mitchell declined to go inside with them due to regulations in place. Once the Ghostbusters became attached to a police investigation, officers were required to stay out of the way until the all clear was given.
- Brent Mitchell is visually based on Lieutenant Frump from The Real Ghostbusters.
- Erik Burnham scripted Mitchell to be someone else but Dan Schoening wanted to draw Lieutenant Frump. 
- Ghostbusters Annual 2015
- "Daydreams and Nightmares!"
- ↑ Brent Mitchell (2015). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Annual 2015" (2015) (Comic p.4). Brent Mitchell says: "Brent Mitchell, out of the 120th."
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet 11/19/15