Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bud  is a bellboy at the Sedgewick Hotel and works on the side at the Bijou Theatre.  He is one of Slimer's friends and is very much like a surfer dude. He often slacks on the job, which Morris Grout doesn't approve of.
- The Slimer! Series Bible reveals Bud moved from California to New York for the surfing when someone told him "the Big Apple was the place to make waves."  
- The Slimer! Series Bible revealed Bud knew Slimer from before the Ghostbusters caught him on their first case. 
- Bud can play the guitar. 
- Bud owns a Station wagon. 
- "Slimer's Silly Symphony"
- "Movie Madness"
- "Beach Blanket Bruiser"
- "Out with Grout"
- "The Dirty Half-Dozen"
- ↑ Slimer (2009). Slimer!- "Out with Grout" (1989) (DVD ts. 02:39). Time Life Entertainment.
- ↑ bud (2009). Slimer!- "Movie Madness" (1989) (DVD ts. 16:06-16:09). Time Life Entertainment.
- ↑ Kaufman, Charles, Janson, Len & Menville, Chuck (1988). Slimer! Series Bible (Revised Final 3/9/88)" Script p. 22-A. DIC Enterprises, Inc. Paragraph Reads: "Someone once told him the Big Apple was the place to make waves, so he moved there for the surfing."
- ↑ Spook Central "Slimer Series Bible & More Ghostbusters eBooks Added" 5/24/15
- ↑ Kaufman, Charles, Janson, Len & Menville, Chuck (1988). Slimer! Series Bible (Revised Final 3/9/88)" Script p. 22-A. DIC Enterprises, Inc. Paragraph Reads: "Bud and Slimer have been good friends ever since the pre-Ghostbuster days when Slimer used to reside at the Sedgewick, on the infamous thirteenth floor."
- ↑ "Slimer's Silly Symphony"
- ↑ "Beach Blanket Bruiser"