Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bud is a well-off insurance investigator but has something of a jealous streak. During a party, this jealousy surfaced when Kate was innocently speaking with another man. Bud nearly had a brawl with another attendee of the party, Peter Venkman, but stormed off. While driving away, Bud was pursued by the Headless Horseman. Luckily, he made it to a bridge, the only known weakness of the entity. However, the Horseman blew up Bud's car before dissipating.
Lieutenant Frump, of the NYPD, suspected Venkman was the culprit. At the party, Venkman was attempting to sell year-round ghost protection policies and Bud's occupation is insurance investigation. Frump also noted Venkman had access to ghosts, through the Containment Unit. Venkman retraced Bud's route from the previous night and encountered the Headless Horseman, too. They met with Kate to find out the truth.
- In the first draft of "The Headless Motorcyclist"
- ↑ Kate (2009).The Real Ghostbusters- "The Headless Motorcyclist" (1987) (DVD ts. 2:58-3:01). Time Life Entertainment. Kate says: "Bud, c'mon. Let's go outside and talk."
- ↑ Lieutenant Frump (2009).The Real Ghostbusters- "The Headless Motorcyclist" (1987) (DVD ts. 15:21-15:24). Time Life Entertainment. Frump says: "I found that this Bud character is an insurance investigator."
- ↑ Lofficier, Randy (2009). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection Volume Two Disc Five, "The Headless Motorcyclist" Script First Draft 5/15/86, p. 31. CPT Holdings, Inc.
- ↑ Lofficier, Randy (2009). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection Volume Two Disc Five, "The Headless Motorcyclist" Script First Draft 5/15/86, p. 41. CPT Holdings, Inc.