Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Bug-Eye Ghost is an aggressive ghost that haunted the Daily News Building
A few months after the Tiamat incident, the Ghostbusters were called to deal with an aggressive ghost haunting the Daily News Building. Ray Stantz took aim and missed, blasting a window instead. The ghost surprised Egon Spengler, who was too busy taking P.K.E. readings of it to counterattack. Winston Zeddemore wrangled the ghost's right arm then Ray came to his aid and snagged the left arm. For whatever reason, as the ghost struggled, its third eye popped out of its socket. Peter Venkman trapped the entity. Peter considered charging an extra $2000 service charge but changed it to $3000 after Ray noted how difficult it was. Ray was concerned the difficulty with trapping the ghost was a sign of a dimensional breach or a Class 7 on the horizon. This was the case due to the arrival of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, April O'Neil, Casey Jones, and Chi-You.
- The ghost is visually based on the Bug-Eye Ghost figure from the Kenner The Real Ghostbusters Toy Line.
- The ghost was initially described as a thin, bug-eyed office worker ghost with no legs and two ventriloquist dummies for hands.  
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ghostbusters
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2014). IDW Comics- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #1" (2014) (Comic p.12). Ray says: "Any Class-Five haunting this difficult to shut down typically means either a dimensional breach or Class-Seven on the horizon."
- ↑ Erik Burnham (2015). IDW Comics- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Director's Cut" (2015) (Comic p.21). Erik says: "Initially, I had asked for something MUCH weirder - a ghost with two ventriloquist dummies for hands."
- ↑ Erik Burnham (2015). IDW Comics- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Director's Cut" (2015) (Comic p.41). Erik writes: "The ghost is thin, bug-eyed (like Dangerfield eyes) office worker ghost no legs. His arms end in torsos with arms that also look like him."