Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
with Neutrona Blaster and Proton Pack
(also has an red proton beam)
and Gulper Ghost
Front of Card InstructionEdit
Action Zapping Ray with Neutrona Blaster and Proton Pack Accessories
The absent-minded electronic genius who is responsible for the group's zany ghost-chasing equipment.
Back of Card InstructionEdit
1. Neutrona Blaster snaps on to side of Proton Pack for storage.
2. A. Press peg on Proton Pack into hole in body of action figure. (NOTE: back pack must be in upright position as shown.)
B. Slide Neutrona Blaster onto right arm as shown.
3. Twist handle on Neutrona Blaster for action zapping ray.
- American Line: First pressing (Proton packs had the hose to the proton gun connected to the bottom of the pack. The description text of the toy is white on the front, and the back card is a first wave design.)
- Second pressing (Proton packs had the hose to the proton gun connected to the bumper of the pack. The description text of the toy is white on the front, and the back card is a second wave design.)
- Third pressing (Proton packs had the hose to the proton gun connected to the bumper of the pack. The description text of the toy is yellow on the front, and the back card is a second wave design.)
- Canada Line: Based design based on American first pressing.
- Brazilian Line: Standard version
- Argentina Line: See "Classic Heroes Variations" on Jocsa article.
- UK Line: Proton packs had the hose to the proton gun connected to the bumper of the pack. This is standard in all lines in UK Lineage.
- French/Dutch Line: French only version
- Standard bilingual version
- German Line: Standard version.
The mold for this figure was later reused again for other lineup including the following:
- Power Pack Heroes
- Slimed Heroes(including proton packs)
- ECTO-Glow Heroes(including proton packs)
- Backpack Heroes
- The Gulper Ghost appears on the Second Printing cover of Ghostbusters Issue #2.
- On Cover RI of Ghostbusters Issue #15, Gulper Ghost makes non-canon cameo.
- On the subscription cover of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #18, Gulper Ghost makes a non-canon cameo.
- On page 17 of Ghostbusters International #1, in the observation tank is the Gulper Ghost from the Kenner Classic Hero Figure: Egon Spengler action figure.
- In Ghostbusters International #3, on page 19, in panel 3, still in the containment tank is the Gulper Ghost based on the figure in the Kenner Egon classic hero action figure.