Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Columbia University (also known as The University)  was the institution where Dr. Stantz, Dr. Venkman, and Dr. Spengler worked before going into business for themselves and forming the Ghostbusters.
Ray Stantz enrolled in Paranormal Studies at the University. One of Ray's professors, a brilliant man, investigated Heck House but only stayed the night. He was reduced to a catatonic state.   Years later, Egon and Ray conducted research in the paranormal with Peter Venkman until they were removed permanently.
- "Night Game"
- Egon mentions a colleague at the University 
- "The Collect Call of Cathulhu"
- Mentioned by Alice Derleth
- "The Haunting of Heck House"
- Mentioned by Ray Stantz
- ↑ Egon Spengler (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Jailbusters" (1989) (DVD ts. 03:10-03:14). Time Life Entertainment. Egon says: "And I'm off to the University to receive their annual scientific achievement award."
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Haunting of Heck House" (1990) (DVD ts. 04:12-04:20). Time Life Entertainment. Ray says: "The only man to spend half the night there was one of my professors of paranormal studies at Columbia University. He was a brilliant man."
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Haunting of Heck House" (1990) (DVD ts. 04:24-04:25). Time Life Entertainment. Ray says: "Drool a lot."
- ↑ Alice Derleth (2009).The Real Ghostbusters- "The Collect Call of Cathulhu" (1987) (DVD ts. 21:22-21:26). Time Life Entertainment. Alice says: "And there's a lecture on the Zanthu Tablets and other preteritic petroglyphs at Columbia."
- ↑ Egon Spengler (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Night Game" (1987) (DVD ts. 03:27-03:31). Time Life Entertainment. Egon says: "I knew a guy at the University who did a study on the aerodynamics of the curve ball."