Cryptozoic Entertainment produced/printed merchandise for Ghostbusters Universe.
List of itemsEdit
- Ghostbusters: The Board Game Released November 11, 2015
- Stay Puft Apron And Chef Hat Set Released January 27, 2016 
- Ghostbusters: Ghostbusters: Trading Cards  Coming May 11, 2016
- Ghostbusters: Dog Tags Coming June 30, 2016
- Cookie Cutters (includes shapes: Slimer, the Ecto-1, the Ghostbusters logo, and the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man) Coming June 30, 2016
- Ghostbusters: Micro Figure Blind Bags (Cryptozoic Entertainment) Coming September 30, 2016
- Slimer Sponge Coming September 30, 2016
- Slimer Timer Kitchen Timer Coming September 30, 2016
- Stay Puft Oven Mitt Coming September 30, 2016
- Ghostbusters: The Board Game II Coming May 2017
On July 15, 2015, in a summary about the Ghostbusters panel from San Diego Comic Con, it was reported Cryptozoic was also working on aprons, cookie cutters, dog tags, and, most excitingly, mini figures. They showed off an unpainted Ray figurine. 
- ↑ Previews World product page for Stay Puft Apron and Chef Hat Set retrieved 5/9/16
- ↑ GamenGuide- New Ghostbusters Merchandise Premiering At Toy Fair 2015: Board Game, Trading Cards, Minis... Stay Puft Apron?
- ↑ Nerdy Show 7/15/15