Near Halloween eve, Cynthia Crawford reported outside a building the Ghostbusters were clearing of ghosts. She quoted Peter Venkman's prior statement that the bust was a minor one. She implied the surge in paranormal activity was connected to the Halloween holiday coming up.
Cynthia Crawford later interviewed the Ghostbusters at the Firehouse. Peter Venkman told her what happened after the Ghostbusters defeated Gozer when she asked him about Slimer. Crawford then published a report about Slimer as part of her segment, "The Hidden History of the Ghostbusters."
She seems to be a kind reporter that is looking for the story, and she usually gets it. She seems to have good sense at knowing how to find a good story out of any interview, even Peter's.
- Crawford is referenced in What in Samhain Just Happened?! on page 15. She wrote a November 1st newspaper article about the disappearance of Sam Hain.
- On page 10 of Ghostbusters Issue #3, Cynthia makes a non-canon cameo as a citizen scared by the Gozerian Terror Bear.
- On page 8 of Ghostbusters Issue #14, Cynthia's email address "firstname.lastname@example.org" is at the bottom of the framed article.
- On page 5 of Ghostbusters Issue #16, Cynthia is credited as the writer of the framed New York Today article.
- On page six of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, Cynthia Crawford has a non-canon reference as the writer of the article about the Ghost Fire Wall.
- ↑ Eatock, James & Mangels, Andy (2008). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection booklet, p. 4. CPT Holdings, Inc.
- ↑ Cynthia Crawford (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "When Halloween Was Forever" (1986) (DVD ts. 01:18-01:20). Time Life Entertainment. Cynthia says: "Cynthia Crawford here live for UBN News."
- ↑ Cynthia Crawford (2009). The Real Ghostbusters- Citizen Ghost (1986) (DVD ts. 1:45-1:47). Time Life Entertainment. Cynthia says: "I'm Cynthia Crawford with UBN News."