Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dani was hired by Ghost Smashers, founded by Ron Alexander. She was present with the others when the group made their debut atomizing the Phantom of the Opera. In November, Dani was given a Proton Pack in the battle against the Megaspook. After the Megaspook was defeated, Dani went off for a drink with Peter Venkman and Lou Kamaka.
Dani was hired by the Ghostbusters to help with the Hart Island incident. After Ray came out of a trance, Dani reminded him he was talking about Vigo's disappearance and the spike in P.K.E. at the island's potter's field. After Ray continued and quickly went through the history of Hart Island, Dani was amused he remembered all that and not her and Lou's names.
After the Hart Island battle, the Chicago Ghostbusters were called back to Chicago to deal with the ghosts of slaughtered cows from the stockyards of decades past who were running through the Magnificent Mile and goring the tourists. Dani and Lou were hired by and joined the Chicago Ghostbusters. They were able to trace and neutralize the source of the haunting before anyone was seriously hurt but the Chicago River burned for three days afterward. Dani Shpak was contracted by Special Agent Melanie Ortiz to investigate The Alamo on October 2 and deal with the Alamo Ghost. On October 30, Dani, Lou, and Ron were contracted by Melanie for a case on Highway 287 to catch Edward Quinn and Ghost Buffalo.
- Dani Shpak is visually based on Vanessa Angel. 
- On the Subscription Cover of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #1, Dani's photo is on the left of Janine.
- In Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #9, Ray alludes to Dani. 
- On the RI cover of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #13, Dani makes a cameo.
- Ongoing Series
- ↑ Dapperpomade Tweet 9/19/12
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2013). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #9" (2013) (Comic p.7). Ray says: "... We could always call Jenny. Her and the others."