Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dark Rider first appeared in 1887 during a terrible storm and pursued Quegg, who was unable to find his way home for 100 years. Over the century, only a few people ever saw the Dark Rider and disaster always ruined them.  He chased Quegg forever until the Ghostbusters advised him to stop and let the Rider catch up to him. After realizing what the Dark Rider really was, the Rider disappeared and Quegg was finally able to go home.
While he doesn't appear to have any powers, it is unknown if he could leave his horse or if he was trapped like Simon Quegg. His classification is never stated but Ray thinks Quegg and the Dark Rider were solid-looking Full Torso Apparitions upon first seeing them.  The P.K.E. Meter confirms a sizable spectral disturbance took place.
- ↑ DarkRiderReference01.jpg
- ↑ DarkRiderReference02.jpg
- ↑ Simon Quegg (2009). The Real Ghostbusters- The Man Who Never Reached Home (1987) (DVD ts. 21:08-21:14). Time Life Entertainment. Simon says: "You gave me the courage to face the Rider and see it was the cruel and selfish man I have always been."
- ↑ El (2009). The Real Ghostbusters- The Man Who Never Reached Home (1987) (DVD ts. 6:37-6:41). Time Life Entertainment. El says: "Only a handful of people have ever seen the Rider. And disaster always follows them."
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2009). The Real Ghostbusters- The Man Who Never Reached Home (1987) (DVD ts. 5:33-5:37). Time Life Entertainment. Ray says: "Full Torso Apparitions. As solid looking as you or me!"