The Dick's Pizza is a Chicago pizzeria with locations in New York City. There is one on the Upper East Side near Tiyah's Apartment. There is a Dick's Pizza in the Lower East Side on East Houston Street near the All Night Deli.
- Dick's Pizza is a reference to Dick Giordano, famous comic writer, penciler, and inker. The pizzeria is visually based on Chicago's own Giordano's Pizza. 
- In the Chicago location in Ghostbusters Volume 1 Issue #13:
- Hanging on the wall is Pates Baroni, a pasta ad from 1921 by Leonetto Cappiello
- Also on the wall is a portrait of the ghost of Al Capone is standing in front of his tomb at Mount Carmel Cemetery in The Real Ghostbusters' "The Ghostbusters Live! from Al Capone's Tomb"
- The Toga Ravioli frame references the late John Belushi's character John Blutarsky from "Animal House" in his toga outfit.
- One of the underlings in Al Capone's Gang from The Real Ghostbusters' "The Ghostbusters Live! from Al Capone's Tomb" is in the portrait hanging above Ray's left shoulder
- Near Egon are two frames featuring the Blues Brothers as done on commission by Dan Schoening.  
- Between Egon and Ray is a frame referencing Le Chat Noir, a 19th century cabaret in Paris
- Outside the pizzeria, its phone number is displayed as 327-1977. This places it in the Lake View area of north Chicago.
- In Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #5, page three, a Dick's pizza box is on the shelf by the Slime Scooper behind Ray.
- On page 14 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #15, a Dick's Pizza box is near Egon.
- In Ghostbusters International #2, on page 5, in panel 1, the Dick's Pizza location is a stand-in for Ray's Pizza.
- Ongoing Series
- ↑ Erik Burnham reply on Spook Central Facebook 9/18/12
- ↑ Dan Schoening deviantArt 2/7/06 "On A Mission From God"
- ↑ Dan Schoening deviantArt 7/9/09