|Specifics: This is for TMNT/GB 2|
Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesEdit
For further information, see the Turtlepedia article for Donatello.
Donatello, April O'Neil, and Harold Lillja worked at Harold's Laboratory on an Interspatial Teleportation Unit based on the schematics of their ally Fugitoid. After some tinkering, Donatello believed all "known discrepancies" were worked out. He conducted a small test and teleported to and from the parking lot by Harold's lab. However, he wanted to a do a real test and gathered everyone so they could teleport to The Lair and surprise Master Splinter. However, Harold touched a switch marked "Spatial Dimension Do Not Touch" while swatting a fly.
Stuck in another dimension, Donatello confirmed his calculations through GPS but they were not standing in their lair. They were in the Emmanuel Baptist Church and interrupted a wedding. To compound the matter, he refused to admit they were being attacked by a ghost, Chi-You. Despite being shot at, Donatello was really interested at a closer look at the Ghostbusters' equipment. Rather than go look for Casey, Donatello believed it would be for the better to accept the Ghostbusters' help and make use of their technology. He explained the incident that led to their arrival in another dimension then showed Egon Spengler and Ray Stantz the schematics for the Interspatial Teleportation Unit. At the Firehouse, Donatello was smitten with all their equipment but was took issue with the existence of ghosts. He even thought Chi-You was a possible extraterrestrial parasitic creature. Donatello's skepticism continued as Ray warded Slimer with a copy of Fairfax's Demonologia. Ray took him down to the basement. Along the way, Ray tried to reason with Donatello by distilling the afterlife to a science. Donatello was amazed by the Containment Unit and regarded it as an impressive piece of engineering. He was further impressed upon inspecting the unit's self-contained power source and verified it could be used to fuel a new Interspatial Teleportation Unit. When faced with cramming weeks worth of work into 72 hours or a lead on Chi-You and Casey, Donatello agreed with pursuing the latter. Ray outfitted Donatello with his spare Proton Pack.
After observing Chi-You and his connection with his thralls, Donatello hypothesized a low-voltage pulse instead of a Proton Stream would break the tether. Egon and Ray agreed and went to work on modifying Arm Mounted Proton Packs. While the others confronted Chi-You again, Donatello started working on building another Interspatial Teleportation Unit with Egon, Ray, and April.
After several hours, Egon and Donatello made strides in recreating a functional teleportation unit in the Firehouse basement. Donatello inquired about the proximity alarm but Egon pushed on and the teleportation unit was powered on. However, it became apparent Egon miscalculated the intense drain the teleportation unit would have on the containment grid's power supply. They rushed to stabilize the grid before it ruptured and caused a horrific explosion. Egon rerouted power from a panel and Donatello located several blown boards in the Containment Unit's control panel. On Egon's instruction, Donatello grabbed a tool that looked like a medieval torture device and worked on the guts of the power supply. They managed to avert disaster while the others captured Chi-You. Donatello was more than ready to return home where reincarnation was as far as things went.
- In Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters #1, page 14, Donatello's GPS device is visually based on the Com-Link used by Shredder in the 80's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated series.
- In IDW canon, Donatello has difficulty believing in the supernatural.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ghostbusters
- Ghostbusters Annual 2017
- Alluded to on Dramatis Personae Page in Egon's biography 
- Ghostbusters 101
- ↑ April O'Neil (2014). IDW Comics- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #2" (2014) (Comic p.7). April says: "My friends are... Leonardo. Michelangelo. Donatello. And Raphael."
- ↑ April O'Neil (2014). IDW Comics- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #1" (2014) (Comic p.14). April O'Neil says: "I hate to tell you, Donnie, but I think your calculations were off."
- ↑ Dramatis Personae (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Annual 2017" (2017) (Comic Dramatis Personae). Line reads: "He also built an interdimensional transport device with a mutant from another earth and c'mon, that's impressive."
- ↑ Kylie Griffin (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters 101 #1" (2017) (Comic p.13). Kylie Griffin says: "Well, uh, Dr. Spengler helped a talking anthropomorphic turtle build it so he could get back to his own dimension."