Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Double Bubble  is a two-headed ghost who the Ghostbusters fought and trapped.
Nicknamed "Double Bubble" by Peter, this Class 5 manifested at a high rise building and crashed a party. Once the Ghostbusters arrived, it was openly hostile toward Slimer and gave chase. Slimer and Double Bubble barreled past Walter Peck and Calahan outside the building. After Slimer flew past Ray, he and the others trapped Double Bubble.
The ghost's most notable feature is it's two heads, like conjoined twins.
Double Bubble is a Class 5. 
This creature seems to have a lot of strength, can go through walls, generate ectoplasm and emit slime, and become solid at its choosing.
- On page three of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #6, Double Bubble makes a non-canon cameo on a soap bottle.
- On page six of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, Double Bubble makes a non-canon cameo on the soap bottle once again.
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #13, Double Bubble makes a non-canon cameo on a soap dispenser in Dana Barrett's kitchen.
- On page 13 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #1, Double Bubble once more makes a non-canon cameo as the soap bottle at the kitchen sink.
- On page 16 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #4, Double Bubble makes a non-canon cameo once more on the soap bottle.
- On page 16 panel 4 of Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #3, the soap dispenser is again based on Double Bubble.
- ↑ Peter Venkman (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Big Trouble With Little Slimer" (1987) (DVD ts. 01:58-02:01). Time Life Entertainment. Peter says: "Alright, Double Bubble. Drop the piano."
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Big Trouble With Little Slimer" (1987) (DVD ts. 03:50-03:51). Time Life Entertainment. Ray says: "This Class Five is put to bed!"