Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Extreme Ghostbusters: Creativity Centre was released in 2001 by Light and Shadow Productions for the PC exclusively in Europe.
The game is actually a software "suite" consisting of three sections:
- Visiting Cards
- Door Signs
- Greeting Cards
- Happy Families
- Photo Frames
- Model Figures
- School Stickers
- Paint Workshop - paint on a virtual canvas.
- Paranormal Phenomenon 101 - create your own video game.
- Slimer - click on Slimer's glowing teeth in the same pattern as shown - ala the pattern memorization game Simon.
- Rev-Up The Blasters - music mixing desk.
- Ghost Hunt - a Snake clone, guide Eduardo around the screen zapping the ghosts without treading over your own trail or hitting the sides of the play area.
- Fantomania - shooting game.
- Ecto-1 - car driving game.
- Meli-Melo - a remember-the-cards game ala Memory.
- Connect The Dots - as the name implies.
- Spook Central: Extreme Ghostbusters PC Software] (full game download)
- Press Release #1 (archive)
- Press Release #2 (pdf version) (archive)
- AllCDCovers: Printable-Sized Liner Scan
- AllCDCovers: Printable-Sized Disc Scan
- Ghostbusters Video Games - for a list of video games