Extreme Ghostbusters: Creativity Centre was released in 2001 by Light and Shadow Productions for the PC exclusively in Europe.
The game is actually a software "suite" consisting of three sections:
- Visiting Cards
- Door Signs
- Greeting Cards
- Happy Families
- Photo Frames
- Model Figures
- School Stickers
- Paint Workshop - paint on a virtual canvas.
- Paranormal Phenomenon 101 - create your own video game.
- Slimer - click on Slimer's glowing teeth in the same pattern as shown - ala the pattern memorization game Simon.
- Rev-Up The Blasters - music mixing desk.
- Ghost Hunt - a Snake clone, guide Eduardo around the screen zapping the ghosts without treading over your own trail or hitting the sides of the play area.
- Fantomania - shooting game.
- Ecto-1 - car driving game.
- Meli-Melo - a remember-the-cards game ala Memory.
- Connect The Dots - as the name implies.
- Spook Central: Extreme Ghostbusters PC Software] (full game download)
- Press Release #1 (archive)
- Press Release #2 (pdf version) (archive)
- AllCDCovers: Printable-Sized Liner Scan
- AllCDCovers: Printable-Sized Disc Scan
- Ghostbusters Video Games - for a list of video games