Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Not to be confused with Fearsome Flush figure
The Fearsome Flush is a possessed toilet that spews ectoplasm.
Ghost Card InformationEdit
- To Hit: 3 or higher, add a Stream
- To Trap: 1 Stream
- When Hit: See When Trapped.
- When Trapped: Fearsome Flush Slimes 2 spaces away in 4 directions (roll the Movement Die): Even numbers (2,4,6, & 8) Odd numbers (1, 3, 5, & 7). Then place it onto your Character Card.
- When Missed: Moves in a random direction until an obstacle or map edge stops movement.
These Class 1 mobile toilets of terror endlessly spew ectoplasm in every direction. It's unknown what initially possessed them, but they have since become a menace to lavatories and anywhere else they grace with their foul presence.
Fortunately, their level of annoyance is not matched with power as a proton stream is very effective in dispensing of them.
The Fearsome Flush is a Class 1
- The Fearsome Flush also originates from a figure of the same name in Kenner's The Real Ghostbusters toyline.
- On March 10, 2015, the 22nd stretch goal of Ghostbusters: The Board Game, $1175K, was introduced: 5 Free Class 1 Fearsome Flushes with Ghost Card.  The Fearsome Flushes were later unlocked. 
- ↑ Ghostbusters: The Board Game Update #41 3/10/15 "He makes Gozer look like Little Mary Sunshine!"
- ↑ Ghostbusters: The Board Game Update #43 3/10/15 "A Five Flusher!"