Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Firehouse is the headquarters of the Ghostbusters in the Stylized version of Ghostbusters: The Video Game.
- First Floor
- Secretary Desk
- Staircase Landing (Leads upstairs to Second Floor)
- Peter's Office
- Backroom (Stairs from that room lead to Basement)
- Second Floor
- Egon's Lab
- Recreation area
- Staircase Landing (Leads downstairs to First Floor)
It directly conflicts with the Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Realistic Versions) take on the firehouse. Following that, IDW's canon mostly follows the canon from the two films and the realistic version of the game.
- The basement features the Containment Unit based on the first film. Most media adapted the Real Ghostbusters looking Containment Unit following the logic that Egon notes containment unit is getting crowded.
- There are three mini rooms (Staircase Landings) in this version, which is quite unique design.
- Vigo is in the basement in this version unlike the Realistic version of the game that had him on the first floor.
- Peter's Office desk has the set of shocks for experiments like at the beginning of Ghostbusters the film.