Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After a routine day at work, Frankie returned home to his wife Irma Fitzgivens and went to bed listening to the Barry Sherman radio show. However, Barry was possessed by Morpheus at the time. Frankie had a nightmare about work where he was overwhelmed by an endless surge of mail and his manager. Frankie was buried in mail then attacked by one of the Dream Creatures. He thrashed around and woke up his wife by accident. Frankie was covered in lesions and was taken to Memorial Hospital. The Extreme Ghostbusters were called in but got no residual P.K.E. readings off of him. The attending physician concluded Frankie had a nocturnal seizure.
- In the script's cast list, Frank Fitzgivens was described as a "burned out postal worker in his 50s." 
- ↑ Memorial Hospital Physician (1997). Extreme Ghostbusters- In Your Dreams (1997) (DVD ts. 03:15-03:21). Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Physician says: "Mr. Fitzgivens, your fractures were caused by abnormally strong muscle contractions, which occurred during a nocturnal seizure"
- ↑ Melching, Steven (1997). Extreme Ghostbusters "In Your Dreams" (Final Draft April 5, 1997) (Script p. 01). Line reads: "Tilt up to reveal- 50-ish, bleary-eyed postal worker Frank Fitzgivens."
- ↑ Irma Fitzgivens (1997). Extreme Ghostbusters- In Your Dreams (1997) (DVD ts. 1:05). Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Irma says: "Frankie?"
- ↑ Melching, Steven (1997). Extreme Ghostbusters "In Your Dreams" (Final Draft April 5, 1997) (Script Cast List).