Steve Jennings chose the Genevieve Tapestry for a special evening showing at the Cloisters. While his motives were suspect, he realized Genevieve and his friend Dr. Doris Tibbs shared many physical traits and looked alike. Doris accepted an invitation and took Peter Venkman as his date. At 7:30 pm, Jennings unveiled the tapestry. However, Sir Bruce and Bruce's Bully Boys were freed from their prison. Bruce kidnapped Doris and kept her in the Special Exhibits Room with the tapestry. Bruce planned to trap Doris in the tapestry and have his Genevieve back.   The transformation began to accelerate as the night went on. Egon and Peter opted to grab Doris and keep her far away from the tapestry. Once Bruce was trapped by the Ghostbusters, Doris was restored to normal. She had short term memory loss and wanted to see the Genevieve Tapestry again. The Ghostbusters ran after her.
- Genevieve the French version of the name of the character, whereas Guinevere, the Anglicized spelling, is the more common name.
- In Ghostbusters Volume 1 Issue #8, page 24, the Genevieve Tapestry makes a non-canon cameo in The Soldier's Tower behind Tobin. 
- On page 17 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #14, the Genevieve Tapestry makes a non-canon cameo on the wall of the hotel room above Winston Zeddemore and Tiyah Zeddemore.
- ↑ Dr. Doris Tibbs (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Hard Knight's Day" (1987) (DVD ts. 3:15-3:21). Time Life Entertainment. Doris says: "But I accepted invitations for both of us to attend the special evening showing of the Genevieve Tapestry at the Cloisters tonight."
- ↑ Steve Jennings (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Hard Knight's Day" (1987) (DVD ts. 6:03-6:08). Time Life Entertainment. Steve says: "The Genevieve Tapestry is also named the Sans Pitie Tapestry. It was recovered from the runs of Sans Pitie Castle."
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Hard Knight's Day" (1987) (DVD ts. 10:28-10:33). Time Life Entertainment. Ray says: "There was a case like this in Peru back in 1942. The Amagortle Manifestation."
- ↑ Egon Spengler (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Hard Knight's Day" (1987) (DVD ts. 10:35-10:39). Time Life Entertainment. Egon says: "And the next morning, the abductee appeared on the tapestry, Peter."
- ↑ Tristan Jones deviantArt reply 3/12/12