Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ghost Figure: Fearsome Flush an action figure which is part of Kenners The Real Ghostbusters Toy's line.
Front of Card InstructionEdit
Roll To Open and Close Lids and Reveal A Fearsome Ghost!
Back of Card InstructionEdit
1. Push Fearsome Flush forward or backward.
Lids open and close to reveal a Ghost.
Description from Action Toy Guide 1990 Spring:
Push it along so the lid moves up and down to reveal a scary ghost inside.
- American Line: "Fearsome Flush (Action Toy)", standard version.
- Canada Line: "Fearsome Flush (Action Toy)"/"Chassaffreux (Jouet D'Action)", standard version.
- Argentina Line: "Inodoro Espantoso", seat cover and toilet lid are maroon color.
- UK Line: "Fearsome Flush (Action Ghost)", illustration flipped for UK standard version.
- French/Dutch Line: "Choc 'N' Roll"/"Het Trillende (Toiletspook)", UK standard version.
- German Line: "Oo-Skar (Der Toiletten-Geist)", UK standard version.
- Italian Line: "Il Terrificante Sciacquone (E Il Fantasma Del Wc)", UK standard version.
- This is one of the very few Real Ghostbusters toys released by Kenner in 1990 for Germany. The back of the card even notes as such by replacing line and toy names for "Nicht in der BRD Erhaltlich" meaning "Not in Germany Obtainable".
- On page nine of Ghostbusters Issue #1, the Fearsome Flush makes a non-canon cameo in the bathroom of Jim Silver.
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters Issue #11, the Fearsome Flush is referenced on one of the store signs outside the cafe.
- In Ghostbusters: The Board Game Character Card, one of the ghosts is the Fearsome Flush.