Ghostbusters: Slime City is a licensed mobile game by Activision released on July 6, 2016 as a tie-in for Ghostbusters (2016 Movie) but not entirely based on it.
New York City has been overrun by paranormal activity and its up to you as a new Ghostbusters recruit to save the city and humanity as we know it! Those ghosts and demons don't know what they’re in for!
Grab your Proton Pack and build your own Ghostbusters team in Manhattan, blasting and trapping ghosts for amazing rewards! Stand strong, don't cross the streams, and work your way to becoming the ultimate ghostbusting team. 
- Conduct some major ghostbusting by battling specters, demons and undead of all types! Are you up to the challenge?
- Team up with other Ghostbuster player squads in asynchronous co-op to take down the biggest threats in the city.
- Own and upgrade your own Ghostbusters HQ by capturing and storing it with the most powerful ghosts.
- Save the city! Start out at HQ, and work your way through the map of Manhattan, securing additional buildings as you progress.
- Accept and complete jobs along the way to earn rewards like powerful and customizable equipment. The harder the jobs, the richer the rewards!
- No point in being the best if you can’t brag about it. Get you and your Ghostbuster team to the top of the leaderboards and win awesome rewards!
- Craft your own proton packs from hundreds of cool parts – there's bazillions of different combinations!
- Everyone likes stats! Customize your strengths and collect cool loot items that give you unique powers and abilities.
On March 20, 2016, a 30 minute video with gameplay from Ghostbusters: Slime City was released but taken down soon after. 
- ↑ Ghostbusters News "Ghostbusters: Slime City now available for mobile" 7/6/16
- ↑ Ghostbusters News "Brand new video game ‘Ghostbusters: Slime City’ revealed" 3/20/16