Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ghostbusters: The Board Game II is a board game developed by Cryptozoic Entertainment, based on various incarnations of the Ghostbusters Universe. Game illustrations were done by Dan Schoening and comic written by Erik Burnham. It is set for a May 2017 release for Kickstarter backers.
- 8 Ghostbusters Courtroom & Slime Blower versions of
- Statue of Liberty 100 mm
- 4 Double-sided Character Cards
- 12 Double-Sided Game Board Tiles
- 28 Equipment Cards
- PKE Meter
- Custom Dice
- Ecto Tank Tile
- Ecto-1a tiles
- Double sided Vigo painting tile
- Stream, goo pile, gate, time and trap tokens
- 12 event cards 16 entity cards, 12 goo pile cards, new spirit world tile, 12 scenario cards
- All the content from the base game, see above
- 1x 50mm Grabber Ghost
- Psychokinetic Surge! Pack 2x Free Event Cards and 8x Free Equipment Cards
Deluxe Game (Proton Slinger Tier)Edit
Please see Ghostbusters: The Board Game Prototype and Development for information on Kickstarter Pledge Level, Add-Ons, Stretch Goals, Advertising, and Development
- Cryptozoic Entertainment Official Website
- Cryptozoic Entertainment Official Facebook Page
- Kickstarter "Ghostbusters The Board Game II" by Cryptozoic Entertainment