Chapter 16, which concludes with the Ghostbusters getting the firehouse as their new headquarters.
Listed as they appear in film.
- Fox 5 News Anchors 1
- Fox 5 News Anchors 2
- Mayor Bradley
- NY1 News Anchor #1
- Baba Booey Shouter
- Al Roker
- Erin Gilbert
- Abby Yates
- Patty Tolan
- Jillian Holtzmann
- Jennifer Lynch
- Uncle Bill
- Kevin Beckman
- Rebecca Gorin
- A Glimpse into the Unknown: A Journey into a Portal; Catching Sight of the Other Dimension: Discovering the Undiscoverable: A Curiosity Piqued and Peaked.
- Ghost Transporter
- Keysight FieldFox Microwave Analyzer
- J.H. Ecto Goggles
- Containment Unit
- Kudelski Nagra III Reel to Reel Tape Recorder
- In the theatrical cut, Erin says that her orange hair comes from a dye box labeled "Garfield" - "not even the cat, but the president." (coincidentally, Garfield the cat has been voiced by both actors who portrayed Peter Venkman, namely Bill Murray and Lorenzo Music) The extended cut adds that it was part of a "Dead Presidents Collection", leading to Holtzmann saying she does not want anyone but her mother wearing the Taft.
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters 101 #1, right of the three copies of "Ghosts From Our Past" is the headgear Holtzmann wore at the end of the last chapter of the 2016 movie in the Firehouse.
- On page 4 of Ghostbusters 101 #2, Erin is seated in Kevin's office area seen during the 2016 movie end credits. Everything is present such as the white sofa, map, clipboards about terminology, books on shelves, and padlock on a green drawer. Erin is wearing her white shirt and jeans outfit from Chapter 16 as well.
- On page 5 of Ghostbusters 101 #2, Kevin is wearing his white lab coat from Chapter 16.
- On page 19 of Ghostbusters 101 #2, in panel 2, the lab area, seen in Chapter 16 of the 2016 movie, are:
- The Nutcracker is behind Patty
- The Ghost Transporter, to possibly Michigan, is on the center table.
- On the right, is the Containment Unit.
- Holtzmann has her Keysight FieldFox Microwave Analyzer and is wearing her lab outfit from Chapter 16
- Patty is wearing her baseball jacket and New York shirt from Chapter 16.
- Abby is wearing her army green jacket from Chapter 16.
- In panel 5, Kevin's hat from Chapter 16 is on his desk
- On page 4 of Ghostbusters 101 #3, in panel 4, Holtzmann's mug as the no logo on "safety lights" - a nod to the end credits teaser in the 2016 movie when Dr. Gorin inspects the Containment Unit.
- In Ghostbusters 101 #5, on page 1, panel 1, the bar interior is the Jacob Wirth Co. Restaurant from Chapter 16. The two people seated with Paul Feig on the far right appeared in Chapter 16. They have a table right of Patty in the shot of the team looking towards the TV (the audience to us).
- In Ghostbusters 101 #5, on page 18, Kevin Beckman's desk and board from Chapter 16 of the 2016 movie is on the right in panel 1.
- On page 8 of Ghostbusters 101 #6, in panel 1, the posted map of Manhattan from Kevin's desk at end of Chapter 16 can be seen.
- On page 19 of Ghostbusters 101 #6, Patty is wearing her shirt from Chapter 16 when the team celebrated in the Jacob Wirth Co. Restaurant.
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters 101 #6, Rebecca makes a brief appearance at the end of the story like in the 2016 movie. Erin and Abby look out into the city like the team did at the end.
- On Cover RI of Ghostbusters Answer The Call Issue #3, the cover is Patty in from Chapter 16 of the movie when the team celebrates in the Jacob Wirth Co. Restaurant. It is a close-up of Patty in a still posted on February 2, 2016 on Ghostbusters.com.
- On page 3 of Ghostbusters Crossing Over Issue #1:
- On the far right is the Recent Ingestation screen with the D. Barrett and V. Clortho nod from Chapter 16 of the 2016 movie.
- The caged safety light on top of the control panel next to the Containment Unit from Chapter 16 of the 2016 movie, such as when Erica Weis' credit appears, or in the Rebecca Gorin deleted scene.
Images were grabbed from the Extended Cut on Blu-ray by Paul Rudoff. For consistency, all images have been framed at 2.39:1, as the majority of the movie is. Black bars have been removed, even where the movie image leaks out of the frame or has IMAX 1.78:1 framing.
While the majority of the movie is framed at 2.39:1, with black bars at the top and the bottom of the screen to put it in a 16:9 aspect ratio, a few shots have special effects that leak out of the movie image and extended over the black bars. This gallery subsection shows some of these shots uncropped.
|Previous Chapter||Next Chapter|