Checking Out Dana is the tenth Chapter on the DVDs of Ghostbusters. This Chapter has Peter investigating Dana's apartment and then at the end of the Chapter the three Ghostbusters are at the Firehouse eating food bought with the last of the cash.
- Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver rehearsed the scene with Ivan Reitman the day before shooting. They restructured the scene and developed new ideas. As a result, the dialogue changed from what was in the final shooting script. 
- After Peter was shoved out by Dana, Peter was scripted to say "What a woman," leaving Louis feeling crestfallen. It was filmed but cut during editing. 
- Dana's game show host line from the first movie is referenced in Peter's biography on a Dramatis Personae Page in Ghostbusters Annual 2017.
- ↑ Shay, Don (November 1985). Making Ghostbusters, p. 56 annotation. New York Zoetrope, New York NY USA, ISBN 0918432685. Paragraph reads: "Deviating considerably from the written text -- at least in terms of dialogue -- is the scene in which Venkman accompanies Dana to her apartment to investigate her report of supernatural disturbances. Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver rehearsed the sequence with Ivan Reitman the day before shooting, restructuring their interaction and developing numerous ideas that eventually found their way onto the screen."
- ↑ Shay, Don (November 1985). Making Ghostbusters, p. 62 annotation. New York Zoetrope, New York NY USA, ISBN 0918432685. Paragraph reads: "As shot, Louis runs out into the hallway -- suggesting he has heard Dana's door close and is 'coincidentally' trying to intercept her. Implying a major conquest, Venkman says, "What a woman." and then exits -- leaving Louis crestfallen and, once again, locked out of his apartment. During editing, the Venkman line was cut."
|Previous Chapter||Next Chapter|
|Chapter 09: The 1st Customer||Chapter 11: "We Got One!"|