Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Working the Crowd is the twentieth-fifth Chapter on the DVDs of Ghostbusters. In this Chapter the Ghostbusters arrive at Spook Central and make their way up to Dana's apartment and then the roof to confront Gozer.
- Peter Venkman
- Ray Stantz
- Egon Spengler
- Winston Zeddemore
- Dana Barrett (possessed by Zuul)
- Louis Tully (possessed by Vinz Clortho)
|Peter: OK. So, she's a dog.|
- The ornamental lamps affixed to the exterior of the Shandor Building appear on the ex-Cardassian space station in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "Fascination" (from Season 3). The lamps were even immortalized in the Star Trek Online video game. 
- The billboard/logo text in the background is "Essex House", which can be seen to the right of Zuul. That is the name of an actual building on Central Park South. Its full name is JW Marriott Essex House.
- The Ghostbusters' dialogue for the stairwell sequence was improvised during filming and added in postproduction looping sessions. 
- Bill Murray changed Peter's line to "Okay. So she's a dog." 
- ↑ Spook Central Facebook Page - Image Comparison
- ↑ Shay, Don (November 1985). Making Ghostbusters, p. 165 annotation. New York Zoetrope, New York NY USA, ISBN 0918432685. Paragraph says: "Missing from the script is the dialogue between the men as they trudge up the stairs - some of which was improvised on the spot and some of which was added later in looping."
- ↑ Shay, Don (November 1985). Making Ghostbusters, p. 169 annotation. New York Zoetrope, New York NY USA, ISBN 0918432685. Paragraph says: "Truer to his ultra-droll style, Bill Murray changed Venkman's line to: "Okay. So she's a dog.""
Behind the ScenesEdit
|Previous Chapter||Next Chapter|
|Chapter 24: Biblical||Chapter 26: Gozer|