Stay Puft Man is the twentieth-seventh Chapter on the DVDs of Ghostbusters. In this Chapter the Ghostbusters encounter Gozer's destructor form "Mr. Stay Puft".
- Peter Venkman
- Ray Stantz
- Egon Spengler
- Winston Zeddemore
- Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (destructor form of Gozer)
- Walter Peck
- Vinz Clortho
|Peter: Well, there's something you don't see everyday.|
|Ray: Funny us going out like this -- killed by a hundred foot marshmellow man.|
Peter: We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay-Puft is OK, he's a sailor, he's in New York. We get this guy laid we won't have any trouble.
- It took several tries to get the remote controlled car to hit the hydrant when Stay Puft looks up at the Ghostbusters. 
- Peter Gerard created a spraying device to simulate a fire hydrant shooting up water. The device sprayed fine sand instead of water. 
- All of the cars were 1/18th scale and made from about 100 police cars Mark Stetson bought from Toys R Us stores all over Southern California. 
- The Regular Cover of Ghostbusters: Funko Universe recreates when the Ghostbusters first sighted the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
- ↑ Mark Stetson (1999). Ghostbusters (1984) "SFX Team Featurette" (1999) (DVD ts. 09:22-09:30). Columbia Pictures. Mark Stetson says: "Some we radio controlled. We drove one of them up hap hazardly into a fire hydrant. It took several takes just to get the darn car to hit the fire hydrant."
- ↑ Mark Stetson (1999). Ghostbusters (1984) "SFX Team Featurette" (1999) (DVD ts. 09:34-09:38). Columbia Pictures. Mark Stetson says: "Peter Gerard made this spraying device that shot up fine sand up to simulate water."
- ↑ Mark Stetson (1999). Ghostbusters (1984) "SFX Team Featurette" (1999) (DVD ts. 09:39-10:13). Columbia Pictures. Mark Stetson says: "The weird scale that we had made a real problem with populating the streets. Turned out to be 1/18th scale. You don't find any accurate model kits in that scale. So I scoured Toys R Us and found this police car that looked like a New York police car, right vintage, right size it turned out so I called all uh Toys R Us stores in Southern California and bought all they had. We had something like a hundred of these police cars. We chopped them up - turned them into fire trucks and taxi's and police cars and everything else."
|Previous Chapter||Next Chapter|
|Chapter 26: Gozer||Chapter 28: Crossing Streams|