Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ghostbusters Cereal was a cereal brand that was in production from 1985 though 1990. However, the name of the cereal changed based on which franchise item was prevalent.
It began based on Ghostbusters the first film. Later it was renamed The Real Ghostbusters, to promote with the cartoon series. The cereal had "fruit-flavored O's and marshmallow ghosts". At this point they added green and purple ghost marshmallows. The green marshmallows were based on Slimer. His picture was even added on the front.
- Ghostbusters 1985?-1987
- The Real Ghostbusters 1987-1989
- Ghostbusters (II) 1989
- Slimer and The Real Ghostbusters 1990-1991?
- On page seven of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, the Ghostbusters Cereal makes a non-canon cameo on the table.
- On page 14 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #15, a one of the holographic covers from a box of Ghostbusters Cereal is on the monitor by Egon Spengler.
- On page 19 of Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #2, in panel 5, on the right side, on the black monitor is the hologram No Ghost logo from the hologram series.
- On page 13 of Ghostbusters International #1, right of the tea on top the cabinet is the Ghostbusters Cereal box with the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man on the front and advertising the glow-in-the-dark Ghost Flyer Frisbee.