Ghostbusters II was the title of a video game released for the Atari 2600. It is a conversion of the Activision computer ports, however it only has two levels. It had been in development in 1989 but it was shelved as the Atari 2600 was on its last leg. British game company Salu ended up releasing the game in Europe under their name in 1992, despite the fact that Atari had already ended support for the system.
Levels and GhostsEdit
- Flying Skeleton Spirit (look like dust clowd)
- Flying Slimer (little Pac-Man like swarms)
- Flying Full-Torso Skeleton Spirit (ghosts with flipping tails)
- Flying Full-Torso Spirit (small flyers with a eye showing)
- Flying Skull Spirit (large Pac-Man like)
- On page 16 of Ghostbusters 101 #3, in panel 1 on the right side, on the screen is a grab from opening cutscene of Dana holding Oscar.
Note all screen caps were taken of Youtube User:TheLimeyDragon video:"Let's Play Ghostbusters II (Atari 2600)".