Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ghostbusters Puzzle Fighter is a mobile game for iOS by Beeline. It is set to be released in June of 2015. This is the second game to be released by Beeline involving the Ghostbusters, the first being the self titled game.
All the following was text promoting the game.
Ghostbusters Puzzle Fighter by Beeline Interactive, Inc.
Power up your proton pack. It's Ghostbusting time!
The denizens of the Netherworld are massing in New York and threatening to take over the world. Mysterious portals are popping up all over the city, spawning long forgotten Ghostbuster enemies onto the streets. Build your own squad of Ghostbusters and test your skills in this heart-pounding puzzle battle game featuring all your favorite characters from the world of Ghostbusters! Level up your busters and battle across multiple modes of play in the most advanced match-three puzzle game in this life or the next.
- Part puzzler, part card game, part RPG, “Ghostbusters Puzzle Fighter” gives you the chance to fight it out as Ghostbusters or ghosts as you collect characters from the Ghostbusters universe, including Venkman, Stantz, Spengler, Zeddemore, Gozer, Zuul, Slimer, Melnitz, Tully and many, many more!
- Follow the antics of the entire Ghostbusting team (including the original Ghostbusters, Ron Alexander’s Ghostsmashers, and even Janine’s own Ghostbusting crew!) as they go toe to toe with the forces of evil in Story Mode!
- Face even greater challenges in the live online Events of Versus Mode!
- Relive all your favorite moments from the original Ghostbusters movies. Deal with the likes of Gozer the Gozerian, Vigo the Carpathian, the irascible Scoleri Brothers and all your favorite ghosts, ghouls and demi-gods!
- With all these nasties terrorizing New York, who else ya gonna call!?
Link to Download GameEdit