During the 90's time period there were two possible crews at a given time at the park. One crew acting in the attraction itself, while a street crew that would perform with some crowd interaction. The street productions were a bit more improv in the early days and less organised, especially the first year the park was in operation.
- (1990?-1993?, Attraction Production) Ghostbusters: A Live Action Spooktacular Features: Female Hostess, Gozer, Stay Puft, Universal Stock Ghosts, Temple of Gozer set.
- (1993?-1996, Attraction Production) Revamped Feature: Louis Tully, Walter Peck, Gozer, Stay Puft, Universal Stock Ghosts, Be a Ghostbuster set, Temple of Gozer set.
- (1990-1991?, Street Production) Ghostbuster: House Call Features: Beetlejuice, Female Costumer (played by actress that also played Female Hostess), Ghostbusters, Ecto-1, Park Ave street set.
- (1991-1993?, Street Production) Beetlejuice: Dead in Concert Features: Beetlejuice, Ghostbusters, Slimer, Ecto-1, Library set.
- (2002?-2005, Street Production) Extreme Ghostbusters: The Great Fright Way Features: Beetlejuice, Ghostbusters (color uniforms), Ecto-1, Library set.
- On page 8 of Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #2, on the brown tack board, on the upper right, there is the billboard image for the Ghostbusters Spooktacular at Universal Studios.
- On page 8 of Get Real Issue #2, on the left side of the brown tack board, on the is an ad from Universal Studio's show, "I had a Paranormal Experience at Universal Studios Florida"
- On page 18 of Get Real Issue #2, In panel 3, on the upper right part of the chalkboard is "Spooktacular" and "June 7/90-Nov 9/96." This a reference to the 6 year run of the Ghostbusters Spooktacular attraction at Universal Studios from June 7, 1990 to November 9, 1996.
- On page 15 of Ghostbusters: Get Real Issue #3, on the upper right side of the brown tack board is the Spooktacular's billboard image
- Ghostbusters Headquarters: Spooktacular (archived on Internet Archive Wayback Machine on October 09, 2007)