Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about the development and ultimate cancelling of Zootfly's version of Ghostbusters: The Video Game (named Ghostbusters game).
On January 10 of 2007, Zootfly uploaded videos to YouTube that showed a Ghostbusters game in action for the Xbox 360. Though the tech demos were legitimate according to developer ZootFly, trouble with copyright issues arose as no license had been granted. By January 25, 2007 (15 days later) Sony had removed the YouTube videos by Zootfly related to Ghostbusters. In order to avoid possible lawsuits, ZootFly changed the project name to TimeO and removed any ghostbusters related information.
What is KnownEdit
- ↑ The Edge:ZootFly Talks Ghostbusters Game
- ↑ Joystiq.com:Sony makes Xbox 360 Ghostbusters game disappear
- ↑ Joystiq.com:360 Ghostbusters is real, first vids of TimeO
- ↑ Gamespot- Q&A Ghostbustin' with ZootFly Bostjan Troha: "The development started in May 2006 and was put on the back burner in July 2006, at which point we shifted the focus to TimeO, a Ghostbusters-inspired game."
- ↑ Gamespot- Q&A Ghostbustin' with ZootFly Bostjan Troha: "The story would follow the original, by all means. It's the perfect equilibrium of horror, action, and comedy with crazy New Yorkers dealing with crazy stuff. We would update some aspects of the IP, but only slightly."
- Spook Central (Fan Site) has up all four Zootfly videos:
- Proton Charging-Zootfly throws down the gauntlet (Includes images of the Ghostbusters in three sizes: 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024)