|Specifics: This is for ATC Comic|
Not to be confused with the real world book Ghosts from Our Past: Both Literally and Figuratively: The Study of the Paranormal released by Three Rivers Press.
A book written by both Erin and Abby before parting ways, the book was later released without Erin's permission. She found out about it by a meeting with Ed Mulgrave Jr.. She that day found out more about it on Amazon including where she could get a hold of Abby. She went to Kenneth P. Higgins Institute to visit and request the book be taken down. She went with Abby and Erin to the Aldridge Mansion Museum to introduce them to Ed in the hopes they remove the book from Amazon. Ultimately she went with them into the mansion and she had a direct interaction with the ghost, Gertrude Aldridge.
Several copies of the hardcover are still laying around in the Firehouse. During the dimensional overlap, Abby asked Kylie Griffin if Ray's Occult Books had her and Erin's book "Ghosts from Our Past" in stock. Kylie never heard of it. Abby figured as much.
On August 19, 2016, the Ghosts from Our Past Facebook posted the author photo of Erin and Abby from the first edition. 
- The book was released in the real world in a revision form by Three River Press.
- Ghosts From Our Past appears in Ghostbusters: Slime City as a Legendary item and provides a 5% Proton Pack damage boost. 
- Ghosts From Our Past appears in the music video for Elle King's "Good Girls" single. 
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters International #11, pages from Rowan's copy of "Ghosts From Our Past" are posted up in panel 7 under Ray Stantz:
- The drawing of giant Rowan grabbing people opposite of the 'Open the Barrier' page
- The close up drawing of Rowan's face opposite of 'The Fourth Cataclysm' page
- "Ghosts of Our Past" is mentioned in the Dramatis Personae bios of Abby and Erin in Ghostbusters 101 #1.
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters 101 #1:
- Right of Rowan's sketch, the book Abby looks at features pages from two different books. The left page is the excerpt about vengeful spirits in "Ghosts From Our Past" seen in Chapter 13 of the 2016 movie. It was opposite of the drawing of Rowan electrocuting himself.
- Above Abby's book is a stack of three copies of "Ghosts From Our Past"
- The post-it notes on top of the stack are a nod to Abby's discount price labels "Now 5.99" and "Special! Going like Hotcakes" seen in her lab at Kenneth P. Higgins Institute of Science.
- On page 19 of Ghostbusters 101 #6, right of Patty is the stack of discounted copies of Ghosts From Our Past seen in Abby and Holtzmann's lab in the Kenneth P. Higgins Institute.
- Ghostbusters (2016 Movie)
- Ghostbusters 101
- Ghosts from Our Past: Both Literally and Figuratively: The Study of the Paranormal (Three Rivers Press) (Real world book)
- Tobin's Spirit Guide
- ↑ Ghosts From Our Past Facebook 8/19/16
- ↑ Ghosts From Our Past Facebook 7/26/16
- ↑ Ghosts From Our Past Facebook 8/5/16
- ↑ Abby Yates (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters 101 #4" (2017) (Comic p.6). Abby Yates says: "How about Ghosts From Our Past?"
- ↑ Erin Gilbert (2017). IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters 101 #5" (2017) (Comic p.12). Erin Gilbert says: "Dr. Stantz has a whole store full of books, but nothing with his name on it. You... we wrote a book so comprehensive even a creepy bellhop person could follow the science in it and build from that."