Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Glob manifested during a summer heatwave and day 10 of garbage strike in New York, just outside the Firehouse.   He was aiming to liberate his younger brother, the Sleaze, from the Ghostbusters' Containment Unit. Glob made a deal with Professor Dweeb so that if he frees Sleaze from the Containment Unit, he gets Slimer for himself. While Dweeb infiltrated the Firehouse, Glob distracted the Ghostbusters at the Fat Cat Cat Food Factory.
The villains meet up in New Jersey at the Bay Bridge Garbage Dump. The Glob, however, betrays Dweeb and the reunited ghost brothers merge to become the Slob. As the Slob, the ghosts are virtually immune to the Ghostbusters' Proton Streams, so Egon Spengler had to trick them into separating by using Dweeb to attract the Sleaze. By doing this, the Ghostbusters were able to trap the ghosts individually. Egon and Ray Stantz trap the Glob when the Sleaze leaves him alone to go after Slimer.
The Glob is a Class 5. 
- "The Slob"
- ↑ Professor Dweeb (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Slob" (1990) (DVD ts. 11:53-12:01). Time Life Entertainment. Dweeb says: "Uh...uh...the Glob said this disgusting sardine sandwich would get the Sleaze's attention."
- ↑ Glob (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Slob" (1990) (DVD ts. 08:59-09:04). Time Life Entertainment. Glob says: "And all I want in exchange is my poor baby brother, the Sleaze."
- ↑ Glob (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Slob" (1990) (DVD ts. 04:44-04:47). Time Life Entertainment. Glob says: "Nothing like New York City in the summer."
- ↑ Radio DJ (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Slob" (1990) (DVD ts. 01:18-01:22). Time Life Entertainment. DJ says: "Because this is Day 10 of New York's latest garbage strike."
- ↑ Egon Spengler (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Slob" (1990) (DVD ts. 11:10-11:11). Time Life Entertainment. Egon says: "It's a Class 5."