Samhain's Goblin MinionsEdit
Main article: Two Goblin Minions
Two goblins were minions of Samhain who liberated him twice: Once from his stone prison and once from the Containment Unit. Another pair of goblins were used by Egon to connect search lights so Samhain could be weakened and trapped. Many new goblins were shown in his return.
Drool the Dog-Faced GoblinEdit
Main article: Drool
In Lewiston, the demoness Kestrel was often accompanied by Goblins.  She and her Goblin minions were imprisoned in a crystal ball by Eli Spengler, released, and then re-imprisoned by his descendant Egon Spengler. Some of her Goblin minions were captured in traps. While free, they displayed the strength to rip a bumper off a bus, disable tires without use of equipment, and operate a construction vehicle.
- Peter Venkman calls Slimer a "bad goblin" in Extreme Ghostbusters episode Back in the Saddle, Part 1 after the spud took a big bite out of Egon's birthday cake.
- On page 19 of Ghostbusters Issue #14, the two Goblins Egon used to set up spotlights in "When Halloween Was Forever" make a non-canon cameo in the upper left part of the board.
- "When Halloween Was Forever"
- Samhain's Minions
- "Drool, the Dog Faced Goblin"
- "Egon on the Rampage"
- "Halloween II 1/2"
- Samhain's Minions
- "If I Were a Witch Man"
- As Kestrel's minions
- "Til Death Do Us Part"
- Samhain's Minions in a recolored cameo
- "Deja Boo"
- Samhain's Minions appear in flashback
- ↑ Kestrel (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "If I Were a Witch Man" (1989) (DVD ts. 01:34-01:39). Time Life Entertainment. Kestrel says: "Come, Goblins. Let's give these rubbernecks a real show!"
- ↑ Sandy Van Sanders (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Egon on the Rampage" (1987) (DVD ts. 2:25-2:32). Time Life Entertainment. Sandy says: "Since their emergence on the scene, the Ghostbusters have allegedly been keeping New York sage from everything from truculent Trolls to garrulous Goblins."