Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Granny Candy hired the Ghostbusters to deal with the Gobbler, a ghost who was ruining the company's production schedule by eating everything in sight.  Once the Ghostbusters were apprised in Candy's office they took off. Candy was shocked when one of them, Egon passed right through the door like a ghost.
- On page 10 of Ghostbusters Issue #3, Granny Candy makes a non-canon cameo on an advertisement.
- On page nine of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #3, Granny Candy makes a non-canon cameo on a billboard to the right of Janine Melnitz.
- On page nine of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, Granny Candy makes a non-canon cameo on a Times Square ad on the left side.
- On page 20 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #13, Granny Candy makes a non-canon cameo on the Crunch Peanut Butter behind Dana Barrett on the shelf.
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Egon's Ghost" (1987) (DVD ts. 5:28-5:29). Time Life Entertainment. Ray says: "Don't worry, Granny Candy."
- ↑ Granny Candy (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Egon's Ghost" (1987) (DVD ts. 5:26-5:27). Time Life Entertainment. Granny says: "But it's ruining our production schedule."