Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Great Grandma Rose is a deceased relative of Kylie Griffin.
After Kylie's parents divorced, she moved in with her Great Grandma Rose and they became very close. However, Rose died and Kylie was left alone. Kylie often felt Rose's presence and about a year later,  she stole the Ghost Beacon from the Firehouse in an effort to communicate with her. Achira heard the frequency from the Ghost Beacon and posed as Great Grandma Rose. As Kylie embraced her, Achira revealed herself and possessed Kylie. Duophanes attempted to tempt Kylie into wishing to be reunited with Great Grandma Rose but Pagan (and Eduardo Rivera) intervened.
- On page 18 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #2, on Janine Melnitz' computer is a message for Kylie to call her Great Grandma Rose.
- On page 11 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #17, Great Grandma Rose's photo and glasses make a non-canon cameo in the Firehouse's R&D lab on the table Kylie works at.
- On page three of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #19, Great Grandma Rose's glasses once more makes a non-canon cameo on the table.
- On page six of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #19, a photo of Great Grandma Rose once more makes a non-canon cameo on the table.
- In Ghostbusters International #2, on page 11, the post it note on register references Grandma Rose.
- "Darkness at Noon, Part 1"
- "Be Careful What You Wish For"
- "Heart of Darkness"
- Kylie mentions Rose. 
- ↑ Kylie Griffin (2009). Extreme Ghostbusters- Darkness at Noon, Part 1 (1997) (DVD ts. 5:50-5:55). Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Kylie says: "But ever since losing my Great Grandma Rose about a year ago, I often sense her presence."
- ↑ Kylie Griffin (1997). Extreme Ghostbusters- Heart of Darkness (1997) (DVD ts. 09:38-09:46). Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Kylie says: "When my Grandma Rose died, I had so many things I still wanted to tell her but I..."