Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grossjuck Plaza is a brand new high rise building located off of 40th.  that serves as company headquarters for Grossjuck Industries. It is 80 stories total  and has a penthouse office on the top floor.
Three weeks after stealing a Ghost Trap and photographing equipment specifications illegally, Paul Smart presented the Robo-Buster to the press outside the plaza. A short time later, Janine Melnitz and Slimer confronted Paul in his office. He summoned the Robo-Buster and had Slimer destroyed. The Ghostbusters returned in full force and demanded the robot's designs in order to figure out how to bring back Slimer. However, they were soon occupied with trapping the Spectral Mass. In the battle, the plaza suffered damage mostly Paul's office and the street level parking lot.
- The building derives its name from Michael C. Gross and Joe Medjuck, executive producers of the movies and animated series.
- On page 10 of Ghostbusters Issue #15, Grossjuck Plaza makes a non-canon cameo standing in for the MetLife Building.
- On page 18 of Ghostbusters International #1, the "GI" on the building is a nod to Grossjuck Industries' headquarters
- In Ghostbusters International #3, on page 1, in panel 1, atop the Bahn Tower is the logo of Grossjuck Industries.
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Robo-Buster" (1988) (DVD ts. 03:38-03:40). Time Life Entertainment. Ray says: "You're in that brand-new high-rise off 40th, right?"
- ↑ Moss, Francis (2009). The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection Volume Four Disc Five, The Real Ghostbusters- "Robo-Buster" (1988) Episode Script p. 11. CPT Holdings, Inc. Line reads: "Flags and banners decorate the 80-story glass-and-steel facade which fronts a large plaza filled with people facing the building expectantly, APPLAUDING."