Happy Turkey is a brand of boxed instant stuffing that can be bought at a supermarket.
On one Thanksgiving weekend, a box of Happy Turkey was purchased by Mr. Fairless in preparation for the meal he was making with his daughter Stephanie Fairless. The stuffing happened to be inhabited by a ghost. After it was used to stuff a turkey, the ghost manifested and transmogrified the turkey using it as a suit of armor. Once the Ghostbusters trapped and contained the stuffing, a huge mess followed.
- The Happy Turkey box appears to be visually based on Stove Top Stuffing Box.
- On page ten of Ghostbusters Issue #3, one of the signs broken by the Gozerian Terror Bear was an advertising piece for Happy Turkey.
- The broken sign also appears on Cover A of Ghostbusters Issue #3.
- On page six of Ghostbusters Issue #15, on the street level by Winston are posters for Happy Turkey Stuffing and on page 11, there is an advertisement in the background.
- On page nine of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, the Happy Turkey logo makes a cameo on a Times Square ad on the right.