Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Happy Turkey is a brand of boxed instant stuffing that can be bought at a supermarket.
On one Thanksgiving weekend, a box of Happy Turkey was purchased by Mr. Fairless in preparation for the meal he was making with his daughter Stephanie Fairless. The stuffing happened to be inhabited by a ghost. After it was used to stuff a turkey, the ghost manifested and transmogrified the turkey using it as a suit of armor. Once the Ghostbusters trapped and contained the stuffing, a huge mess followed.
- The Happy Turkey box appears to be visually based on Stove Top Stuffing Box.
- On page ten of Ghostbusters Issue #3, one of the signs broken by the Gozerian Terror Bear was an advertising piece for Happy Turkey.
- The broken sign also appears on Cover A of Ghostbusters Issue #3.
- On page six of Ghostbusters Issue #15, on the street level by Winston are posters for Happy Turkey Stuffing and on page 11, there is an advertisement in the background.
- On page nine of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, the Happy Turkey logo makes a cameo on a Times Square ad on the right.