Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Specifics: Ghostbusters International|
Hasty Pastry Bakery  is a company specializing in various baked goods such as cakes and pies.
The Hasty Pastry Bakery factory was used by Imps to play a prank on the Ghostbusters. They called the Ghostbusters and placed a false call to the factory. Once the Ghostbusters arrived, the Imps inflated a giant frog water balloon and then messed with the assembly line control panel. The factory, as a result, was covered in pies and cakes. Peter Venkman shut off the machinery but the balloon falsely implicated Ray Stantz since he was the new owner of the Gaylord's Joke Shop.
- On page three of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #2, a Hastry Pastry Bakery makes a non-canon cameo as a box of pastries on the coffee table by the stairs. It is partially obscured by Ron Alexander's word balloon.
- On Cover A of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, a Hasty Pastry Bakery is among the litter.
- On page eight of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #12, Hastry Pastry Bakery's logo and mascot make a non-canon cameo on a banner.
- On page seven of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #14, a Hastry Pastry Bakery makes a non-canon cameo across the street from Pequod's.
- On page 7 and 11 of Ghostbusters Volume 2 Issue #19, the Hasty Pastry Bakery has a non-canon reference as a box of pastries on the coffee table by the stairs.
- On page 16 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Issue #2, there is non-canon reference to Hasty Pastry Bakery on an advertisement around the rink.
- On page 4, panel 2, of Ghostbusters Annual 2015, left of Peter, is a box from Hasty Pastry Bakery.
- In Ghostbusters International #2, on page 5, next to All Night Deli is the Hasty Pastry Bakery.
- The color scheme and imagery of the store front appears to be visually inspired by Dunkin' Doughnuts.
- On page 1 panel 2 of Ghostbusters International #4, a Hasty Pastry Bakery doughnut box makes a non-canon cameo on the shelf behind Janine and is visually based on Krispy Kreme's Ghostbusters 30th anniversary promotion.
- ↑ Janine Melnitz (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "The Joke's on Ray" (1988) (DVD ts. 08:33-08:35). Time Life Entertainment. Janine says: "Trouble at the Hastry Pastry Bakery."