Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hope Industries Real Ghostbusters Merchandise Product Line is a line of products that were produced by Hope Industries Inc for the Real Ghostbusters in 1989.
Back in 1989 at the heart of the Real Ghostbusters phenomenon, Hope Industries had the license to make merchandise. Much like the TMNT line they produced for later, it had clearly similar products all reusing the three designs: No Ghost Logo, The Green Ghost, and The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
List of Items ProducedEdit
- The Real Ghostbusters "Watch"
- No Ghost Logo design
- The Green Ghost (Known as "Slimer" on TV)
- Black Band
- Green Band
- The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
- The Real Ghostbusters "Sneaker Snappers"
- The Real Ghostbusters "Real Magnets"
- No Ghost Logo and The Green Ghost
- No Ghost Logo and The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
- The Real Ghostbusters "Real Key Chain" Green Ghost