Hope Industries Real Ghostbusters Merchandise Product Line is a line of products that were produced by Hope Industries Inc for the Real Ghostbusters in 1989.
Back in 1989 at the heart of the Real Ghostbusters phenomenon, Hope Industries had the license to make merchandise. Much like the TMNT line they produced for later, it had clearly similar products all reusing the three designs: No Ghost Logo, The Green Ghost, and The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
List of Items ProducedEdit
Note that some items were released in both America and Canada. Canada's feature bilingual text in English and French.
- (Asst #70214) The Real Ghostbusters "Watch"
- (Item #70022) No Ghost Logo design
- (Item #70032) The Green Ghost (Known as "Slimer" on TV)
- Black Band
- Green Band
- (Item #70042) The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
- (#70215) The Real Ghostbusters "Real Magnets"
- No Ghost Logo and The Green Ghost
- No Ghost Logo and The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
- (#70305) The Real Ghostbusters "Real Key Chain"
- Green Ghost
- The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
- (#70804) The Real Ghostbusters "Sneaker Snappers"
The The Real Ghostbusters "Real Key Chain" Stay Puft image provided by Collector David Boozer of The Ghostbusters Vault (Fan Site).