Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: The name Mitch applies only to IDW Comics Canon.
Primary Canon HistoryEdit
While working on 1221 Avenue of the Americas in front of the Rockefeller Center, the Hot Dog Vendor was shocked to discover Slimer inside of his cart eating all the hot dogs. The next summer, he served a hot dog to Peter near the Chrysler Building.
Secondary Canon HistoryEdit
- In the 8/5/1983 draft, the Vendor chases after his cart and Slimer into the Sedgewick Hotel. 
- The Hot Dog Vendor's scene was one of the first things shot for Ghostbusters. 
- ↑ End Credits - Cast
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2012).IDW Comics- "Ghostbusters Issue #14" (2012) (Comic p.13). Ray says: "That's good! Hey, Mitch, one more."
- ↑ Aykroyd, Dan & Ramis, Harold (1983). Ghostbusters (First Draft August 5, 1983) (Script p. 102). Paragraph reads: "It belches loudly at the gaping spectators, then flits past the Doorman into the hotel with the pushcart following under its own power. He [The Vendor] shouts and chases it into the hotel."
- ↑ Shay, Don (November 1985). Making Ghostbusters, p. 146 annotation. New York Zoetrope, New York NY USA, ISBN 0918432685. Joe Medjuck says: "The hot dog vendor was one of the very first things we shot. It was included because it provided an opportunity for us to reintroduce the Onionhead ghost from the hotel - again eating and belching. Not only that, we thought, ' How can we shoot the streets of New York without including a hot dog cart?'"