Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Founded before 1925, Hotel Boudreaux advertised its location at the scenic village of Muddy Flat.  It claimed to provide its clients with excellent dining, recreational facilities, and first class accommodations. About 60 years later, the hotel was a bit rundown but still open for business. Its current manager, Marie Cuttie, continued to operate it and the Ghostbusters once stayed there during a Mardi Gras in the 1980s.
- On Cover A of Ghostbusters Issue #6, a brochure of the hotel is present on the ground.
- On page one of Ghostbusters Issue #8, the hotel makes a non-canon cameo as one of the paintings in the Arbutus Place Rest Home. It is behind Ray's head.
- On page six of Ghostbusters Issue #10, the hotel makes a non-canon cameo as one of the paintings.
- On Cover B of Ghostbusters Issue #10, the hotel makes a non-canon cameo below the postcard.
- ↑ Ray Stantz (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Play Them Ragtime Boos" (1987) (DVD ts. 02:25-02:28). Time Life Entertainment. Ray says: "Listen to this: The beautiful Hotel Boudreaux in the scenic village of Muddy Flat is a perfect vacation spot. It has excellent dining and recreational facilities, as well as first class accommodations."
- ↑ Peter Venkman (2009). The Real Ghostbusters - "Play Them Ragtime Boos" (1987) (DVD ts. 02:56-02:59). Time Life Entertainment. Peter says: "This brochure was printed in 1925, Ray."