|IDW Publishing Comics- Ghostbusters: Infestation 2|
|Release Date||March 23, 2011|
|Story Writer(s)||Erik Burnham|
|Front Cover Artist(s)||Cover A: John K. Snyder III, Jason Wright|
Cover B: Kyle Hotz, Dan Brown
Ghostbusters: Infestation 2 is a part of IDW Publishing Comics' Infestation storyline, which also occurs in its Transformers, Star Trek, and G.I. Joe comics.
Three words for you: Zombie Stay-Puft! The Ghostbusters rush to implement a plan that may solve both their poltergeist plague and their zombie problem at the same time... but saving the city won't do any good if they can't also keep a newly freed and angry Mr. Stay-Puft from destroying it!
- Stay Puft marches on West 57th Street.
- The Twinkie metaphor from the first movie is used by Winston.
- Britt calls the team "private sector types." The private sector is mentioned by Ray in the first movie.
- Gozer, from the first movie, is the real target of Britt.
- Ray references Bokor, those in voodoo who practice both light and dark magic. Black magic is associated with creating zombies.
- Ray uses rock-paper-scissors game to explain his theory about the zombies and poltergeists' interaction.
- The "Crossing the Streams" strategy is mentioned but Egon advocates against it.
- Peter refers to Stay Puft as Humpty Dumpty, the title character of a nursery rhyme about an egg that sat on a wall, then fell and broke into pieces.
- At the end, it is asked if the team should stock up on garlic to deal with Britt, a popular culture weakness of vampires.
- Britt leaves some Necrotic Slime in Newark, New Jersey. Besides being an actual location, New Jersey is made fun of through the course of The Real Ghostbusters.
- IDW Publishing Comics- Infestation 1 (Predating comic that explains how the Zombies got there)
|Previous Comic book||Next Comic book|
| IDW Publishing- Ghostbusters: Infestation 1||IDW Publishing- Infestation 2|