Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ghostbusters: Times Scare! is a mini comic book by IDW Publishing. It is 16 pages long and is approximately 5 1/4 x 8 1/4 inches in size , which is physically smaller than a normal comic book.  The book was made by IDW especially for Halloween ComicFest 2012, an event similar to Free Comic Book Day.
First time in print! A long-dead gangster is terrorizing Times Square, wreaking horrific havoc on a building that once housed a spirited speakeasy. But the place is now a toy store, and when the ghostly gangster starts shooting ectoplasmic bullets at terrified patrons, the Ghostbusters - Egon, Ray, Peter, and Winston - are called in to nab the speakeasy spook! 
On June 16, 2012, it was announced that the Time Scare! Halloween 2012 Mini comic bundle will come out for the Halloween ComicFest 2012, an event similar to Free Comic Book Day. It is 16 pages total. 
On September 26th, 2012, Ghostbusters Fans announced they had the bundle in stock and will be giving away copies with every order. 
- The cover artwork was originally used in 2008 for the Ghostbusters: The Other Side #1 Graham Cracker Comics-exclusive cover. 
- Page One
- The titles of the reality shows "So You Think You Can Dance?" and "America's Next Top Model" are appropriated by Peter.
- There is a man in a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man costume.
- Page Two
- Peter uses the "We're the best..we're the beautiful...we're the only...Ghostbusters!" quote from Ghostbusters II
- Page Four
- Peter uses the KL5-2368 (555-2368) phone number from the first movie
- Page Seven
- Peter infers about the 1980-1990s when Mayors Ed Koch, David Dinkins, and Rudolph Giuliani began measures to develop and clean up Times Square.
- Page 10
- Egon looks in the Trap like in the first movie
- Page 11
- The guys make nods to various formats in which the franchise has appeared in - video games, mobile apps, and a line of comics. Egon's line also makes light of a rule in the comic where the Ghostbusters' likenesses can't be exact.
- Egon gets in a line about his hobby, spores and fungus.
- ↑ Facebook: Proton Charging - Credits Page Inside Book
- ↑ Facebook: Spook Central - Measuring Cover Dimensions
- ↑ Facebook: Proton Charging - Size Comparison
- ↑ Ghostbusters Fans 6/30/12
- ↑ Bleeding Cool 6/16/12
- ↑ GB Fans Tweet 9/26/12
- ↑ Ghostbusters: The Other Side #1 Graham Cracker Comics-exclusive cover
- Halloween ComicFest's page for the book
- Halloween ComicFest's Preview PDF
- Facebook: Spook Central - Preview PDF Image Gallery
- Facebook: Proton Charging - Small Image Gallery
- Ghostbusters Fans - Buy The Book
|Previous Comic book||Next Comic book|