Ghostbusters 15 is the fifteenth issue in an ongoing Ghostbusters comic book series by IDW Publishing.
The unexpected aftereffects of the knock-off proton packs utilized by the Ghost-Smashers have unleashed one very juiced up ghost on the city of New York! If even the tried and true equipment of the real Ghostbusters can't stop this thing... what can? 
On October 31st, 2012, Dan Schoening posted a preview of Cover A. 
On November 26th, 2012, a covers, credits, and 7 page preview was posted. 
- The Diamond Order Code is SEP120333. 
- Ghost Smashers is the name of Dan Aykroyd's original script for Ghostbusters.
- Cover RI
- The cover is a homage to a scene from the first title sequence of The Real Ghostbusters
- The Big Mohawk Ghost, Big Spike Ghost, Caterpillar Ghost, Eye Visor Ghost, Horizontal Grin Ghost, Mean Ghost, Big with Mean Teeth Ghost, and Big Mouth Ghost all appear in their respective areas on the cover.
- Slimer, Gulper Ghost, Wrapper Ghost, Grabber Ghost, and Chomper Ghost were the only add-ons. 
- Page One
- Carl the reporter refers to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man's debut in the first movie.
- The ABS news ticker refers to Grossjuck Industries and Paul Smart from The Real Ghostbusters episode "Robo-Buster"
- The news ticker also refers to the Eye of Truth, Possessor Demon, and 20/40/60 from The Real Ghostbusters episode "Egon on the Rampage"
- One of Luis Delgado's "15" easter eggs is on the underside of the helicopter
- In the last panel when the feed is lost, Sandy Van Sanders and Roone Ancient are on the adjoining screens from The Real Ghostbusters episode "Egon on the Rampage"
- Page Two
- Sandy Van Sanders reports from ABS Studios, both from The Real Ghostbusters episode "Egon on the Rampage"
- One of Luis Delgado's "15" easter eggs is the ABS News 15 logo
- Mr. Visitor's television is a "Velocity Microphone" label, an older make of television.
- Page Four
- A plaque refers to "Wally Wick," an alternative to the infamous "Dickless" line from the first movie used in TV broadcasts.
- Also in the plaque is a reference to the 3rd District, Peck's station in the first movie when he worked for the E.P.A.
- An Omni magazine, first seen in the first movie, is on Peck's desk.
- The Omni magazine cover features Robo-Buster from The Real Ghostbusters episode "Robo-Buster"
- Ron refers to the Ghostbusters' defacing of national landmarks such as when the Statue of Liberty was animated in Ghostbusters II
- Jenny refers to Ray's Occult Books
- The bowl of candy in Peck's office is from the start of The Real Ghostbusters episode "Halloween II 1/2"
- Page Five
- On the back of Egon's pocket computer is "Marsha" the name of his animated counterpart's computer in "Banshee Bake a Cherry Pie?"
- Page Six
- The Ecto-2 and Helmet Ecto-Goggles from The Real Ghostbusters make their debut
- The Thanksgiving Day parade poster mentions Stacy's Department Store from The Real Ghostbusters episode "Killerwatt"
- The poster also refers to Murray the Mantis and his role in The Real Ghostbusters episode "The Revenge of Murray the Mantis"
- On the street level by Winston are posters for Happy Turkey Stuffing, seen in "Guess What's Coming to Dinner?" in the Haunted Holidays trade paperback
- Above Winston is "R.H. Stacy," an homage to Macy's and Stacy's.
- Near Peter is the Chekaren Fine Furs store, a reference to Chekaren to character and his occupation from "The Man Who Sought Death" in Issue #8
- The Chekaren store replaces Conway, a clothing store.
- The Fight Back poster is from the second montage in the first movie when the Subway Ghost appears.
- Cut off on the right is the Some One poster the Clock Ghost crashed into in Times Square in The Real Ghostbusters "Three Men and an Egon"
- The Traps are laid out in the northwestern corner of Herald Square, at the intersection of Broadway and West 35th Street.
- Page Seven
- On the dashboard is the Air Sickness from the Haunted Vehicles line of Kenner, this completes the appearances all three vehicles in the ongoing series
- Page 10
- The Grossjuck Plaza can be seen on the left
- Grossjuck Plaza is based in the MetLife Building
- Page 11
- Alice the Librarian from the first movie is among the crowd
- Alice's books are "Who's Who and What's That," "Spirit Summonings and Conjurations," "Lochmore's Guide to the Lower Regions"
- The blond guy is Brett Vanderbrook from the "Follow that Marshmallow" tours
- A man mentions the E.P.A.
- The man who mentions the E.P.A. is visually based on Troy Benjamin of Ghostbusters HQ
- Ads for Happy Turkey and Stay Puft Marshmallows are around
- Vince Braggs from The Real Ghostbusters episode "Banshee Bake a Cherry Pie?" is in the crowd
- The big red building in the foreground is Herald Towers
- Page 12
- Page 13
- Page 16
- One of Luis Delgado's "15" easter eggs is on the underside of the black helicopter
- Page 18
- Page 20
- Peter refers to Death taking out the Megaspook as a Deus ex Machina, a classic trope where an unsolvable problem is abruptly solved.
- To the right is the Stacy's building
- Page 22
- A photo of the Goast from the previous issue is present
- Page 23
- ↑ Pull List Comixology Ghostbusters #15
- ↑ Spook Central November Solicitations 8/17/12
- ↑ TRexJones Tweet #1 5/14/12
- ↑ TRexJones Tweet #2 5/14/12
- ↑ TRexJones Tweet #1 6/5/12
- ↑ TRexJones Tweet #2 6/5/12
- ↑ TRexJones Tweet #3 6/5/12
- ↑ The Big One Podcast Erik Burnham Interview 8/17/12, 41:29-41:33
- ↑ Erik Burnham post Ghostbusters Fans 9/12/12
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet #1
- ↑ erikburnham Tweet #2
- ↑ Dan Schoening deviantArt #15 Cover A 10/31/12
- ↑ Erik Burnham Ghostbusters Fans post 11/15/12
- ↑ Issue #15 Preview via CBR 11/26/12
- ↑ Luis Delgado deviantArt Page 1 11/28/12
- ↑ Luis Delgado deviantArt Page 15 11/28/12
- ↑ Luis Delgado deviantArt Page 16 11/28/12
- ↑ Luis Delgado deviantArt Page 19 11/28/12
- ↑ Pull List Comixology Ghostbusters #15
- ↑ Tristan Jones reply deviantArt 12/8/12
|Previous Comic book||Next Comic book|
| IDW Publishing- Ghostbusters 14||IDW Publishing- Ghostbusters 16|