Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This tradepaperback collects:
- IDW Publishing Comics- Past, Present, and Future
- IDW Publishing Comics- Tainted Love
- IDW Publishing Comics- Con-Volution
- IDW Publishing Comics- What in Samhain Just Happened?!
- IDW Publishing Comics- Guess What's Coming to Dinner?
Guess What's Coming to Dinner?Edit
During the Thanksgiving holiday, the Ghostbusters are called to the apartment of Mr. Fairless. Ray is in the holiday spirit, unlike Peter, and is more than thrilled to tell everyone what he's thankful for. Egon is perplexed when he detects strong spectral activity that suddenly vanishes. The team finds out the spirit is actually haunting the stuffing and is using a cooked turkey as a shield. Unable to use their equipment, they are faced with a unique but messy dilemma. But it's all in a Thanksgiving Day's work.
- The story shares its title with Guess What's Coming to Dinner an episode of The Real Ghostbusters.
- The title page for "Guess What's Coming to Dinner?" in the Haunted Holidays Trade Paperback establishes the events of the story taking place on Thursday, November 25.
- Like in a few episodes of The Real Ghostbusters, Peter mocks Ray's fashion sense.
- Winston says he hopes "it's not another ghost in the fridge." This references events from the original movie.
- Peter refers to the country Turkey and announces he will never go there after this case.
- There is a nod to Real Ghostbusters episode "Knock, Knock" when Peter remarks to Egon and Winston calling out for Mr. Fairless.
|Previous Comic book||Next Comic book|
|IDW Publishing- What in Samhain Just Happened?!||IDW Publishing- Ghostbusters: Infestation 1|