|IDW Publishing Comics- Past, Present, and Future|
|Release Date||December 2009|
|Story Writer(s)||Rob Williams|
|Colorist(s)||Tom Smith/Scorpion Studios|
|Front Cover Artist(s)||Nick Runge (B and RI)|
Tom Smith/Scorpion Studios
IDW Publishing Comics- Past, Present, and Future
On Christmas Eve, the Ghostbusters are hired by a ruthless millionaire to capture two ghosts that have haunted him for decades. If they succeed, they will be paid $4 million but at what cost?
- On Page 4, Peter mentions Caesar's Palace, a luxury hotel and casino in Las Vegas.
- On Page 6, Thomas Jefferson and the Declaration of Independence are mentioned during Fraser's backstory.
- On Page 6, Fortune 500 is mentioned during Fraser's backstory. It is Fortune magazine's annual list of the top 500 companies in the United States of America.
- On Page 8, Peter mentions his freshman year at Columbia University. This is one location used for filming in Ghostbusters but it was never stated nor shown to be Columbia.
- On Page 10, Egon mentions Charles Dickens. Based on his deduction that the ghost is the Ghost of Christmas Past, this story is non-canon to The Real Ghostbusters, where this trio was encountered once.
- On Pages 16-18, Gozer appears in a new form (which appears to contradict a rule postulated in Ghostbusters: The Video Game about one Destructor Form per dimension).
- The title page for this story in the Haunted Holidays Trade Paperback places the events taking place on a Friday.
- Slimer appears on Cover A, but is not in the story, itself.
- The Ghost of Christmas Future is the only entity from the story to appear on one of the comic's covers.
|Previous Comic book||Next Comic book|
|IDW Publishing- Displaced Aggression 4||IDW Publishing- Tainted Love|